Shipping and Return Policies
- Supervacuums offers FREE Ground Shipping on all orders over $50 (before tax) within the 48 contiguous states.
- Orders under $50 will have a $4.99 shipping fee for standard shipping
- Expedited shipping is available for orders up to 5lbs and rates may vary.
- For shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us at (716) 777-3294 for details.
- Supervacuums offers FREE shipping to any of our local stores for local pickup. Once your order has arrived, one of our customer service representatives will contact you to schedule the pickup.
- Orders that are received and processed by 2:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday will ship the same day.
- Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. EST will ship the following business day.
- All orders received Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on the following business day.
- Supervacuums offers exchanges of your purchase with no restocking fees or shipping charges, so long as the exchange is within 30 days of the delivery date (or original purchase date if the item was bought at one of our locations).
- Our experienced staff will help you pick out a different item that may better suit your needs.
- If you need to cancel or make an alteration to your order, please contact us immediately. Once an order has shipped, it can no longer be altered/canceled.
- To process a return shipment, please contact us within 30 days from the day the order was delivered for a Return Authorization Number. If the return is due to buyer's remorse, the customer will be responsible for covering the cost of return shipping. Ship the item back to us in the original packaging, including all of the accessories and instruction books. Once the returning shipment has been received, we will inspect it and authorize a refund. Please note that if the product is not returned with all original components or is returned used/damaged, up to a 50% restocking fee may be deducted from the refund.
- To process a return in store, please contact us within 30 days from the day the order was purchased and one of our customer service representatives will walk you through the in-store return process.
***Please note: Vacuum cleaners must be returned in "like new" or "slightly used" condition. Vacuum cleaners exposed to water, drywall dust, or hazardous materials such as lead or mold are not eligible for return. A few of our online and in-store products are unable to be returned. This is due to certain factors such as shipping costs or the manufacturer's return policies. The manufacturer will typically replace these items in the event they are damaged in shipping or defective upon receipt, but they cannot be returned or exchanged for any other reason.