Has my order shipped?
- You will receive an email notification when your order has shipped.
How do I change quantities or cancel an item in my order?
- If you need to make an alteration to your order, please contact us immediately. Once an order has shipped, it can no longer be altered/canceled.
How do I track my order?
- Once an order ships, an email is sent to the customer containing tracking information if available.
My order never arrived. What should I do?
- If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, first check the tracking information for updates. If an update is unavailable, please contact the delivery service with your tracking information.
An item is missing from my shipment. What should I do?
- If your order is incorrect or missing any parts/accessories, please contact us immediately with a list of the needed items. We will work with you to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
Do you ship to my country?
- Supervacuums ships standard orders to the continental United States. If you would like to have a special order placed, please contact us.
What is the return policy?
- Our return policy can be found by visiting our Shipping and Returns Policies page.
How do I contact you?
- Contact information can be found by using the "Contact Us" feature on our homepage or by visiting the "Customer Service" page.
How long should my belt last?
- Most standard belts last up to 90 days, whereas "cog belts" with teeth & "serpentine belts" can last for an extended time. Some vacuums use belts known as "ribbon belts" which also last longer than an average stretch belt.
How often should I replace my vacuum bag?
- An average vacuum bag should be replaced once per month, however, a bag may need to be replaced sooner if the machine is vacuuming up sheet rock or other materials that clog the pores of the bag.
How often should I replace my filter?
- A vacuum cleaner's filter needs to be cleaned at least once per month and replaced once per year. Using substances like carpet powders can clog vacuum filters more quickly and cause damage to motors.
How often should I vacuum?
- Carpets should be vacuumed regularly. Once per week should suffice, however, vacuuming should be done twice per week if you have pets. This will leave your house cleaner and will lessen the stress on the vacuum.
I can't find a specific part. What should I do?
- If you cannot find the part you need on our website, please feel free to contact us for further assistance. We may have it in one of our stores or we may be able to order it for you.