466Q provides whole house cleaning with on simple system, the true cyclonic central vacuum removes 100% of dust, dirt and allergens from your home while vacuuming. With true cyclonic action the debris separate from the airflow and forces 96-98% of dirt into the canister, while the other 2-4% of fine dust particles are exhausted outside. Vacuflo's true cyclonic systems are their tried and true power units- bagless, filterless with large dirt canisters and the units being exhausted outside your home, minimal maintenance is needed throughout the year.
Cyclovac H215Regular price $819.99 Save $-819.99
Cyclovac H615Regular price $1,024.99 Save $-1,024.99
The H615 model offers the best of both worlds. It combines a high airflow with a great suction strength, making it efficient to vacuum heavier debris, as well as clean large surfaces. It’s the perfect model for versatile use. It's mostly suitable for larger homes. With its "Datasync" technology, this unit features four power levels and provides instructions needed for its maintenance. This information is available on the hose handle, as well as on an LCD monitor integrated onto the power unit.
Cyclovac H725Regular price $1,055.99 Save $-1,055.99
The Cyclovac H725 is one of the most powerful central vacuums. A Heavy duty 3-stage tangential bypass motor sits at the heart of the machine, offering an extremely reliable yet powerful motor. It's a very quiet machine with an extremely powerful motor. The Cyclofiltre has been coated with an antimicrobial treatment which prevents the growth of mold, bacteria, allergens, and anything else which might impact air quality.
Cyclovac H2015Regular price $1,379.99 Save $-1,379.99
The Cyclovac H2015 two-motor ultra-powerful vacuum is as suitable for large surface residences as it is for commercial buildings. Its high water lift H2O makes it the ideal unit for installations with a retractable hose inlet. Equipped with our unique and exclusive DataSync technology, this unit features four power levels and provides instructions needed for its maintenance on the hose handle as well as on an LCD monitor integrated onto the power unit. Its patented carbon dust filtration system captures the fine black dust produced by the motors, eliminating deposits on surfaces surrounding the vacuum unit.
Cyclovac HX7515Regular price $1,759.99 Save $-1,759.99
The Cyclovac HX7515 is fit for commercial use. When installed in series, it is ideal to vacuum heavy debris and allows for the installation of multiple retractable hose inlets. When installed in parallel, it is perfect to vacuum large surfaces and will remain efficient despite an extended piping system. The motor unit which contains the second motor can be connected to the unit by two different intakes. The higher one allows for an installation in series and the lower one in parallel. It's like having two vacuum units that give you the best possible results! Equipped with our unique and exclusive DataSync technology, this model features four power levels, signals when to change the bag or empty the canister, and even indicates when mechanical maintenance is recommended.
Vacuflo 260 Cental Vacuum System Power Unit - 110/120 VoltsRegular price $749.95 Save $-749.95
The 260 power unit is the first in Vacuflo's true cyclonic series. These power units provide continuous cleaning power by separating debris from the airflow and forces 96%-98% of dirt, dust and allergens into the canister, while the other 2%-4% of fine dust particles are exhausted outside. The powerful cleaning performance will not decrease as the dirt accumulates, giving you whole house cleaning with one simple system. With a large 5.5 Gallon dirt canister and the unit being exhausted outside your home, the 260 power unit requires minimal maintenance throughout the year.